Siemens Vdo Car Radio Code Calculator 15 🆕
Download ►►►►► https://tiurll.com/2sgfle
Siemens Vdo Car Radio Code Calculator 15
COUPONCODE1 = 56 (Code Calc) = COUPONCODE2 = 23 (Coupon) = 22 (Coupon) = 22 (Coupon) = COUPONCODE3 = 3 (Coupon) = 10.
, VWVFD-FM, digital World-FM, Amaranet, 12 Novemebr, 01.07.06, Свален от работещо радио .
(в информационный формат)
– Обложка сайта – схема – Общее программное содержание – Сайт – Заглушка. Больше информации о заглушке см. подробнее ниже.
. Это программное обеспечение, которое защищает картинки и видео, не подложа на обложку сайта в информационном формате, ниже скачайте ссылку на свой блог и проверьте. Установить свой плагин можно в меню Плаги
2. Add a Comment
Comment! Are you interested in this page? Why? Or you don’t need a free Siemens VDO codes? Write us and ask you question. We will answer you as soon as possible.
If you are not satisfied with this service or you want to post an advertisement, please Contact us.
The interconnection between a Siemens VDO CDR 500 and the central control unit of the car radio is made by a specific interface to which only a code from Siemens VDO is needed. The procedure is as follows:
1. Plug in the Siemens VDO cable to the PC (Integrated cable, length 12.8 cm, OR serial cable cable length 8.0 cm, only for the Siemens VDO auto-read function) and the Siemens VDO car radio to the FM- or AM radio. 2. The Siemens VDO radio code generator gives a code reading at the car radio. 3. Once the code reading is completed, the car radio is able to access the central control unit.
1.1 Siemens VDO CDR 500
. The Siemens VDO CDR 500 had four pushbuttons on the top of the radio at the center console that controlled the following functions:
1.1.1. Operation switch
– Off: switched the radio off (the radio turned off after the code has been read).
– On: switched the radio on (the radio turned on after the code has been read).
1.1.2. Power switch
– On: switched the car radio on (the radio turned on after the code has been read).
– Off: switched the car radio off.
1.1.3. Volume switch
– 1: left the volume to the lowest level (the volume was set to lowest level after the code has been read).
– 2: left the volume to the medium level (the volume was set to medium level after the code has been read).
– 3: left the volume to the highest level (the volume was set to highest level after the code has been read).
– 4: up (the volume was increased by 1 after the code has been read).
– 5: down (the volume was decreased by 1 after the code has been read).
1.1.4. Mute switch
– Off: The radio was not muted (the radio was muted after the